Friday, July 11, 2008

Max Payne Trailer


Max Payne, one of the few games I was able to finish in my 19 years of living (15 years of video game playing). Not to say it was easy, It was just the fact that I had time to play and finish the whole thing. And when I did... I was happy. The excitement of blood, sweat, tears and... painkillers, were all there, waiting for me to go through the twisted city of hell in which you call New York City.

Unless you got stuck on this dumbass level and gave up (which I understand greatly):


Well, on to the trailer. By the looks of things, you can say that this movie will stay true to the series, but this is just the trailer. Not to say I have my doubts, but again, this is just a trailer (and it's also PG-13). But it looks like a good movie too, so peep when it comes out. Movie stars "Marky" Mark Wahlberg and Ludacris.

Until then, I'll be lookin out for this movie and a sign of a third installment to the Max Payne video game series.
Peace.

No comments: